Accreditation and Affiliations
Taipei European School is a multi-accredited school, with the highest level of international accreditation as well as national curriculum accreditation from France and Germany. The accreditation process is undertaken every few years, with the goal of seeing if the high standards and future improvement goals are being reached and maintained. Self-reflection and improvement is a key aspect to all accreditation processes.
- Council of International Schools (CIS) & Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
- International Baccalaureate - IB
- Deutsche Auslandsschulen International - DAS
- Agency for French Education Abroad - AEFE
- Federation of British International Schools in Asia - FOBISIA
- Cambridge International Examinations
In November 2021 our Accreditation as an Eco School was confirmed, following several years of preparation and work. Well done to all the students and staff for all their hard work to undertake the environmental transition to becoming an Eco School.
Watch the video to hear from the students what this means and how they achieved the Green Flag award.