Accreditation and Affiliations
Taipei European School is a multi-accredited school, with the highest level of international accreditation as well as national curriculum accreditation from France and Germany. The accreditation process is undertaken every few years, with the goal of seeing if the high standards and future improvement goals are being reached and maintained. Self-reflection and improvement is a key aspect to all accreditation processes.
- Council of International Schools (CIS) & Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
- International Baccalaureate - IB
- Deutsche Auslandsschulen International - DAS
- Agency for French Education Abroad - AEFE
- Federation of British International Schools in Asia - FOBISIA
- Cambridge International Examinations