To be a flourishing, multilingual and multicultural community of lifelong learners that embraces independence, curiosity and empathy to make a positive difference in local, national and global environments.
Through world class curricula, Taipei European School cultivates lifelong learners and responsible global citizens who are ready to rise to the challenges of the future. We nurture independence, embrace diversity, and encourage all to “do well by doing good”. We embrace holistic education programmes that value academic accomplishment while prioritising the social and emotional well-being of each learner.
TES Core Values
- Strive for excellence in all that we do
- Encourage the development of the whole person
- Sustain a strong ethos that emphasizes students’ welfare and their personal, social and emotional development
- Encourage students to pursue their natural curiosity thereby developing enquiring and challenging minds and enhancing their critical thinking and preparation for life- long learning
- Promote good citizenship through a concern and compassion for social, global and environmental issues
- Respect and celebrate the multicultural environment of our school which enriches our community and our learning
- Develop the potential of each member of our school community
- Maintain a strong partnership between our school, parents and the community
We expect each member of our community to exhibit:
We strive for each graduate to be:
A Lifelong Learner
A Critical Thinker