Process and Timeline
The application, assessment, interview process varies slight across sections and age groups but essentially is as follows:
- Submit Application form - by February 27th 2021 for the August 2021-22 school admission cycle.
- Invited to Assessment - March / April 2021
- Invited to Interview (parent and students) - based on satisfying Assessment criteria. April / May 2021
- Offers made May / June 2021 as per available seats in each section / year group.
- August 2021 new academic year starts
Documents Required for Uploading in the Application Form
- Scanned copy of Applicant’s International Passport
- Most recent School Reports, in National Curriculum language (English/French/German), covering the previous 2 years.
- Applicant photo - Passport format
(Applications are not processed until these documents are in the system)
Verification of originals will be made at Assessment days, or prior to school entry for overseas applicants that are accepted.
Documentations Required to Confirm On-island Status
Additionally, verification of the below documents is required to confirm on-island status at time of school entry as per information given in the application form:
- Evidence of student’s legal residency i.e. Taiwanese passport or Alien Resident Certificate (A.R.C) as soon as it has been obtained.
- Parent documentation - official identifications, parent’s passports, evidence of legal residency i.e. ID cards from Taiwanese Parents or Alien Residency Certificate (ARC) when obtained
Please note: Applicants must be able to provide a foreign passport to attend an international school in Taiwan.
Whilst we do operate ‘rolling registration’ throughout the year, (following the start of the new Academic year), due to our high demand for places, mid-year entry is very limited.
Applications which are submitted following the February 27th 2021 deadline will be processed following assessments / interviews of those received by the deadline for academic year starting August 2021, should places remain (June / July processing).