Careers at TES
Please proceed to submitting your CV through TES website job application form.
- BPS Deputy Head of British Primary Section
- BPS Head of PE
- BPS EAL Coordinator
- BPS EAL Teacher
- BPS Primary Teacher (KS1 and KS2)
- BSHS Head of Computer Science
- BSHS Head of ASPIRE (Special Educational Needs)
- BSHS Mathematics Teacher
- FS Directeur du Primaire - Deputy Head of French Section (Primary)
- FS Histoire Géo (History and Geography Teacher)
- FS Philosophie- Lettres-philosophie (Philosophy & French literature)
- FS Poste de professeur(e) des écoles (Primary French teacher)
- FS Early Years English Classroom Teacher
- GS Deutsch und Englisch Teacher (German and English Teacher)
- GS Grundschullehrkraft (Primary Teacher)
- GS Lehrer für Französisch und Englisch (French / English teacher for Secondary)
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by our HR department; and if we don't have a suitable vacancy for you at the moment, we will keep your application for future consideration.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we may not always be able to acknowledge unsuccessful applications. The time frame of the application process may vary by function. Successful candidates will be notified of our decision and we will assist you in the onboarding process once our offer has been accepted.
Thank you for your interest in Taipei European School and look forward to reviewing your application. Should you have any questions for HR please use the Contact Form.
Taipei European School is an equal opportunities employer and is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments to post are subject to the successful completion of the safeguarding checks, including effective references with the current and previous employers and criminal record checks.