Ensuring the wellbeing of students is a core belief of the school and as such a new counselling centre was launched both EPC and ESC campuses in 2020.
- Individual Counselling: Students can schedule a one on one session for 30-50 minutes with a counsellor.
- Group Counselling: With the number of 4-5 students to talk about the same issues, our counsellors can offer a 30-50 minute session in the group counselling room.
- Workshops: Counsellors deliver seminars with various topics depending on teachers/students’ needs: E.g. Mindfulness, Communication, or Art therapy.
- In-class Guidance Lesson: The counsellors can support class teachers regarding social-emotional related themed lesson plans
- Self-referral System: Students access self refer if they feel that they are having problems.
- Parents/Teachers Consultation: Parents and teachers can schedule a session with the counsellors to have further discussion about how we can better support the students at school.